Undergraduate & Associate Degree Scholarship
Supplying the Front Lines of America’s Future
With Honor, Courage & Commitment
Undergraduate & Associate Degrees
This scholarship is for undergraduate students, including those pursuing non-degree certificate programs that are longer than 12 months. Apply for this scholarship if you are:
- An incoming college freshman or currently in college
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associates, or certificate
Not For You?
Students pursuing non-degree certificate programs that are 12 months or less should check eligibility and apply for the Career and Technical Education Scholarship.
If you weren’t awarded a scholarship for the 2020-21 academic year, you’re considered a new applicant. New applications are available annually January 1 – March 2, 2021.
Scholars who were awarded previously, but not in 2020-21, are required to complete the application as a new applicant.
If you were awarded a scholarship for the 2020-21 academic year, you’re considered a renewal applicant. Renewal applications are available annually January 1 – March 2, 2021.
You can renew your scholarship and receive up to four paid awards, but you must continue to meet the eligibility criteria each year you apply. Being awarded previously does NOT guarantee an award in subsequent years.
- January 1: Application available for new and renewal applicants
- March 2: Application closes
- March – May: Applications reviewed and processed
- May 31: Award decisions e-mailed to applicants
- August 1: First payments sent to schools
- November 1: Deadline to complete Award Acceptance
- December/January: Transfer paperwork due (if applicable)