Comparison of Planned Giving Options
Determining what gift is right for you is just as important as making the gift. The right choice of a planned giving option or options accomplishes both your personal and philanthropic goals. Each has its own benefits. When choosing an option, you and your family will want to consider how it fits into your overall plan for your financial future.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Am I looking for a simple way to make a gift that lets me control how my assets will be used?
- What gift choice will help me best provide for the financial needs of loved ones?
- Is there a way I can use my gift to provide income during my life?
- Can I make a gift that does not have to go through probate?
- How will my gift affect my current or future taxes?
Each of these options will qualify you for membership in The Rockmore Society. Click here to find out more about the benefits of belonging to this special group of Scholarship Foundation supporters.
For more details on planned giving options, please click here or call 703-549-0060 to consult with the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Planned Giving Coordinator.